Inicio Foro
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Playing with the cpu is no fun
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Playing with the cpu is no fun
Playing with the cpu is no fun 1 Month, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 0
To be fair, if there was another NFL game or college soccer game for us to play Mut 20 coins, that had all of the new Madden players and would always get updates, that has been on next-gen, we would play it. I buy it every 3 decades or so, so that I got 20, my last one was 16 and I'm having a fun time with it. Mainly play with h2h as playing with the cpu is no fun. I play with h2h as untrue as I can and it is a blast beating up on the Lamar jackson scramblers.I have not played much online but is what people do? Play with the Ravens to run with Jackson? I recall people doing this on PS2 online in Madden 04. Always picking on the Falcons.

They try to cheese Jackson and while he can break in a while, he can be included which causes people to stop because they don't have any other strategy to go to. 5/10 games are vs ravens and another 5 are cowboys, seahawks, 49ers, Pats or chiefs with Houston being in there as well. I play 100% as the eagles as that's my team that it all the more fun beating those teams.I do the same. If more people did this EA might. Have incentive to put effort but so many people must get it at start and feed it. And they're the very same people that complain about it every year. Send messages with your wallet, not on Reddit. EA doesn't care so long as they get your $60 + UT bullshit.

It used and had been bought by a local store As soon as I purchased an EA game. I think giving them money, although I am aware that it will not make a difference. In the last ten years, I can't think of franchises or the titles that have not been scrutinized as they ought to be. I really hope 2K or any other studio can make NFL games. I would like to be more interested in the studio than compliments the customers, not to make them McDonald's or FIFA titles.

Frankly, this Madden felt very new. Franchise is a little stale but I have lost with the introduction of Superstar & X Factor traits. If they expand on this next Madden, then they'll really return to back excellent Maddens.Every game has its issues, let's not deny that, but there's clear evidence that Madden has been advancing. Gradually, but still. There's a lot that needs to buy madden coins cheap to be carried out in order for a game to be made and also maybe the actual problem is that the time the developers are given to create Madden. There has to be a change that Maddens comes out every 2-3 years instead of. Meanwhile, they can keep on updating and enhancing the person who's lifespan is still active.
MMOexpshop
Navegador Iniciado
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1